Thursday, July 02, 2009

Quiet Time : "there is nothing to hard for thee"


Wednesday, July 1 QT:

You know all my days
You govern my steps
Great is thy faithfulness
I'm too small - I'm overwhelmed
(blurb of thoughts)

Jeremiah 32:17 (KJV)


Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:

This is so cool, because that morning, I read Morning and Evening for the night before and it was on this verse! (yeah, totally didn't/couldn't have planned that).

"Would to God we had in the religion of these modern times a more potent infusion of this heroic faith in God. If we would venture more upon the naked promise of God, we should enter a world of wonders to which as yet we are strangers."

Jeremiah 32:33 (KJV)

And they have turned unto me the back, and not the face: though I taught them, rising up early and teaching them, yet they have not hearkened to receive instruction.

Note how the Lord rose "up early." Yeah... I haven't been waking up early, lately... :(

Jeremiah 32:38 (KJV)

And they shall be my people, and I will be their God:

This phrase keeps popping up! :)

No comments: